110th Reunion of the Whiffenpoofs
Thursday, October 10, 2019 - Sunday, October 13, 2019
04:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Join us for the 110th Reunion of the Whiffenpoofs’ founding in 1909—
Thursday evening October 10 through Sunday morning, October 13, 2019
MORE INFORMATION ON THE WHIFFALUMNI WEBSITE: https://www.whiffalumni.com/alumni-day/
- Over 250 Whiff Alumni, families and friends expected.
- Re-group with your Whiff year to relearn and polish representative songs.
- For optional extra fee, choose either Friday Dinner or Saturday Luncheon at Mory’s.*
- 2020 Whiffs / Whim / Alumni combined Friday evening concert for Yale Community
- Decade group rehearsals on Saturday morning.
- Battell Chapel Alumni Jamboree Saturday afternoon.
- Inter-generational performances of selections from updated Whiff Alumni Songbook—Whiffenpoofs’ greatest hits of the last 110 years, as selected by alumni.
- Reception and Celebratory Dinner in Yale-on-York (150 York Street)—socialize, eat, imbibe, enter the Silver Dollar Quartet competition, hear 2020 Whiffs’ inaugural performance for alumni, recognize and sing 2019 Whiffs into the fold.
- Great acoustics, plenty of opportunity for impromptu fun, plenty of (did we mention?) SINGING.
- Wide representation of Whiff years and decades from 1940s right through to the recently graduated 2019 Whiffenpoofs.
- Except if you miss it—how can you miss?
- Reasonably priced to secure a large turnout—including YOU.
*Mory's on Friday and Saturday: The fee covers meal, gratuity, and tax. Alums not joining others dining at Mory's are welcome to attend, socialize and partake at the cash bar. NOTE: The Mory's meals will be buffet style, and seating will be by Whiff Era. Mory's will not be able to reserve tables for specific groups at either the Friday dinner or the Saturday luncheon.
**Donations for Scholarships: Your generosity will help fund scholarships for Whiff alums who ought to attend but cannot afford to do so. Please become part of Investing for The Future.
***Donations to support YWA: your generosity will help YWA partially underwrite the 110th Reunion as part of Investing for The Future.
Yale Whiffenpoof Alumni, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. Your donations are deductible to the full extent of the law.
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.